The Municipal Office will reopen to the public on Monday, August 17t for appointments with staff between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
For your own health and safety and for that of staff, please continue to conduct as much business with the Township as possible online, by email and/or by telephone. We recommend making payments via online banking or by using the drop box outside the Municipal Office in order to minimize the need for interpersonal contact.
The following health & safety measures will be in place:
- a maximum of two (2) visitors will be admitted to the Municipal Office at a time;
- anyone entering the building will be asked to provide information for contact tracing;
- masks are mandatory inside the building (except for medical exemptions;)
- hand sanitizer will be available for use upon entrance to the lobby;
- social distancing must be maintained while waiting outside and once inside the Municipal Office;
- the drop-off box outside the front door will continue to be available for delivery of documents and building plans.
Tax payment options:
- 24-hour drop-off box at the Municipal Office;
- Telephone/Internet banking, using roll number as account number;
- Pay at any bank branch. The original bill is required;
- Monthly preauthorized payment plan. Please contact the Municipal Office for more details.
All meetings with the Planning, Building, Public Works or Clerk’s Departments will be by appointment only and generally held by electronic means where practical.
Staff will accommodate drop-ins whenever possible, but if you do not have an appointment please be prepared to wait outside the building.
The ReUse Centre at the landfill will remain closed until further notice.
Staff are working on putting public health precautions in place for the re-opening of Community Halls. Please stay tuned.
The Township continues to monitor the pandemic situation and to take direction from the Federal and Provincial governments and the local Health Unit. We encourage all residents to be cautious and to follow directives from the Health Unit to protect yourselves and your family.
For more information: